Hey guys!! I am so excited because tomorrow I am heading on a trip south!! I am looking forward to seeing the sun and feeling its warmth once again. We are heading to Orlando, Florida, where my friend’s family has recently moved. We are staying at their house, which makes it a lot cheaper for the bunch of broke college students we are. Stay tuned for many blog posts to come after the trip.
1. A Good Book– A good book passes the time faster than anything if you ask me. I immerse myself in the book, which works out great for me on an airplane, as I am a nervous flyer!
2. Laptop & IPad– These are a given. I will probably download a movie on my IPad to watch on one of the plane rides. This is my mom’s favorite trick to make the travel time pass quicker. My laptop is coming along so I can work on my blog posts while I am there.
3. Journal & Nightly Readings– I am bringing these so I can keep up with my journalling and readings, which I try to do every night.
4. Headphones– Need I say much more? Music can be so relaxing, therefore I am all about having these on me at all times, not just during travel.
5. Snacks & Gum– Snacks are a given for me, as I like to munch on the plane. I also find gum to be a necessity because it helps pop my ears while at different altitudes.
6. Lipgloss & Chapstick– I carry this lipgloss and a chapstick with me at all times.
7. Wallet, Sunglasses, & Glasses– All of these items are both important and obvious things when heading on a trip. 😉
I will be taking the next week off while I am traveling. You can expect multiple posts to come after the week is over all about my trip, my spring break as a whole, my days in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal, and Volcano Bay! Stay tuned for a lot of content to come soon.