It is the greatest time of the year and it is here! Happy December, friends. You have probably seen a variety of gift guides for him and/or her, but I decided to have a different take on it! Healthy living is an aspiration for some people, while a reality for others. Give your healthy friends and family something they really want this Christmas or give someone a head start on their New Year’s resolution! Read on to find 10 gifts that are perfect for the fitness lover in your life.
10 Perfect Gifts for The Fitness Guru
1. Foam Rollers- These serve as great gifts for the active person in your life, as it provides the person with the opportunity to give themselves a massage after a strenuous workout. They increase blood flow to your muscles, which helps with recovery and improved performance. You can buy one here!
2. Pocket Running Belt– This is an awesome gift for someone that enjoys running outdoors!! Being outside versus inside means there is no space for you to leave your car keys, telephone, etc. The running belt provides a pocket for your stuff when your pants don’t have one. Buy one for the runner on your list here!
3. Athlete’s Pak Protein Powders– This is a great gift for the health conscious, active person on your list. The package provides healthy snacks and meal replacements, along with supplements to help with recovery post workout. Click this link to find out more.
4. Winter Running Hat– This gift is perfect for the female runner on your list. The hat has a hole to pull your ponytail through, providing a great alternative to a typical winter hat. Buy it here.
5. Graphic Workout Tank– For me, finding the motivation to work can be tough. Sometimes funny or inspiring sayings on a tee can help me out. I am obsessed with this Legally Blonde Workout Tank!
6. Fun Mugs– Have your morning cup of coffee in a cute workout inspired mug! These avocado mugs are super cute and guaranteed the healthy person in your life will love it. You can find the mug with this link!
7. Graphic Headbands– This is an awesome gift for the active gal in your life! This is a cute and functional gift she is sure to love. This provides a great pop of color in the dark winter months. You can by the headbands here!
8. Gym Bag– In the wintertime, it is really convenient to have a gym bag. Most gyms would prefer if you are not tracking wet shoes all around the gym, therefore many people arrive in a different pair and change. Your gym gear can be neatly placed within this bag that is appropriate for both the guys and girls on your list. Find it on Nordstrom’s website here!
9. Healthy Living Books- Run Fast, Eat Slow is a book written for athletes by an athlete and a chef. This provides information about how food can provide you with energy, awhile still tasting good. You can find the book with this link!
10. Dumbbell Rack– This is perfect for the person that prefers working out at home rather than the crowded gym. Help them reach their fitness goals by purchasing this Dumbbell Rack. You can find the rack here.
Hoping this helps you determine what to buy the fitness guru in your life. Are you interested in more gift ideas for him/ for her? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Holidays!