Hi guys!! Happy Friday! I don’t know about you but I sure am happy to be wrapping up another week of classes! Can you believe it is already going to be April tomorrow?! Time is flying so quickly and it is hard to believe I only have a little over a month left of my junior year.
Anyways, the monthly favorites are going to be a post that wraps up songs that I either found during that month or just got hooked on, whether it was actually new or not! I hope you guys enjoy these songs and if you have any music suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. I am always looking for new music and I will be sure to check out the songs!
- The Acrobat by Matt Brown and the Connection
- Oceans Away by A R I Z O N A
- Helplessly by Tatiana Manasis
- Gold by Jessie James Decker
- You’re Mine by the Nashville Cast
- Happier by Ed Sheeran
- Wild Love by Elle King
- Bartender by James Blunt
- Better Place by Rachel Platten
- How Does A Moment Last Forever by Celine Dion
- My Old Man by Zac Brown Band
- Love Triangle by RaeLyn
- Speak to a Girl by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
- Live Like Legends by Ruelle
- Letting Go by Sawyer
- Air I Breathe by Mat Kearney
- Comeback Kid by The Band Perry
- Machine by Scott Helman
- Instead by Ryan Amador
- Rhythm Inside by Calum Scott
In addition to all of these songs, I have been hooked on listening to the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack (because why wouldn’t I be????) and Ed Sheehan’s new album! I put my favorite from each album on the list above.
As always, if you have any songs you love, be sure to tell me about them! Like, comment, and follow Simply Kaylee Ann. Have a fabulous Friday, friends!